SUPPORTING AND NURTURING FAMILIES
This Supervised Visitation Program is dedicated to providing a safe and neutral environment where parents and children can spend quality time together in a supervised setting. Our goal is to facilitate the visitation process while also helping families get the most out of this special time together.
The program's space is located at Patricia Brady's Office, located on 84 High Street in Suite 8 in Medford, MA.
• There is a child-friendly room equipped with age appropriate toys and games
affording parents and their children the opportunity for quality interaction.
• The facility is situated in a safe secure building. In the case special assistance is
required special accommodations can be made to accommodate the individual
• The visitation setting is located in a safe populated neighborhood conveniently
located to public transportation and free parking.
Interviews are required for all parents/caretakers (guardians/custodial/non-custodial). All interviews are scheduled separately and are conducted at Patricia Brady's Office.
• Supervised parenting time in the community is also offered if in compliance with an Order of the Court.
• For on-site services, transportation can be arranged based on the circumstance of each case, with an additional fee.
• For all services, children are to be transferred 15 minutes before and after visitations to insure a positive transition for the child.
• Written summaries are provided of the visit process within one week of each visit and for an additional fee per visit note unless an order of the court dictates differently.
• Visits can be scheduled any day of the week, during the daytime, afternoon or evening hours.
Intake Fee: $100 per hour with adults.
Supervised Visits: $50 per hour for the supervision.
Report Writing: $50 per hour report writing.
For all inquiries please contact:
Valerie Smith, Program Administrator
Copyright. All Rights Reserved.