Altman founded MindsetGo with the mission of coaching people be more confident and skilled communicators to solve problems, change habits and advocate for their needs.
Mark is passionate about working with parents and children to help them better relate and connect with one another through a non-therapeutic approach that results in healthier relationships. Using empathic communication and listening, Mark coaches parents to more effectively model the behavior they seek from their children and each other. By creating an open and honest communication environment and reducing conflict, parents practice compassionate co-parenting and are better equipped to provide their families with support and confidence.
In addition to helping professionals, families and students build confidence and self-esteem, Mark has experience teaching children with learning disabilities, coaching youth sports, and running a dynamic student empowerment program called L.E.A.P (Laugh, Experience, Accomplish and Participate). The LEAP program develops self-confidence, advocacy, and communication skills through fun and engaging activities. As a single parent of three, Mark teaches parents and kids to shift their mindsets by embracing generational perspectives to improve family relationship dynamics.
MindsetGo coaches professionals, families, and students to become more confident and skilled communicators. With a combined five decades of experience teaching communication, sales, and engagement skills, MindsetGo’s team of experienced coaches empower individuals to maximize their potential and be more successful personally and professionally.
• Trains adults, teachers, families, and students to become confident and skilled communicators
• Teaches empathic listening and compassionate speaking to reduce conflict and strengthen relationships
• Business coach specializing in public speaking, millennials, engagement, and sales
• Motivational Speaker on Growth Mindset, Leadership, Success and Passion
• Trains organizations on Mindset Millennial, Mindset Opportunity and Mindset Engage programs
• Designed and facilitates leadership program called LEAP (Laugh, Experience, Accomplish, and Participate) to improve kids’ communication skills.
Copyright. All Rights Reserved.